Children in War
- Since the beginning of the conflict, Syrian children have been the forgotten victims of the horrific war.
- Today, over 7.5 million children are in need of assistance,
- The war in Syria has killed over 220,000.00 people since 2011.
- 11.6 million people have been displaced.
- 4 million have fled to neighbouring countries, such as Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt and Turkey.
- There are 2 million Syrian children, who have sought refuge in neighbouring countries.
Categories Projects, War Photography
Author Vedat Xhymshiti